Welcome to Latitude Recruitment Limited’s privacy notice.
Important information and who we are
Latitude Recruitment Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Latitude Recruitment Limited (company number: 12196335)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 53 Beattie Rise, Hedge End SO30 2RF
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender and national insurance number
- Contact Data includes address, email address, telephone numbers and emergency contact details
- Employment Data includes details ofyour education, work history, qualifications, right to work documentation, information that is required to comply with equality and discrimination legislation, references and information contained within your CV
- Special Category Data includes details of your physical or mental health, racial or ethnic origin, criminal allegations or offences, and/or other sensitive personal data that you provide to us voluntarily from time to time
- Financial Data includes bank account details
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Social Media Data includes likes, shares and comments on our social media posts and activity
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
- when you respond to an advert on a job board or other website
- when you directly contact us
- when you interact with our employees by telephone, email, social media, or in person
- when you provide a CV or application form for a position
- from a third-party website such as job board or websites such as LinkedIn, etc
- from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
How we use your personal data
It is necessary to obtain certain personal data from you when looking for a vacancy for you and it is in our legitimate interests while operating our business. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, which include the following:
- register you as a new candidate (including as part of our onboarding process)
- to liaise with our clients to find you a vacancy
- to fulfil our obligations under any contract we enter into with you
- to manage your relationship with us
- to improve our website, products/services or customer relationships
- to recommend products or services which may be of interest to you
However, we will only collect, use and handle your Personal Information when:
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests in connection with carrying out our business, if, in each case, these interests are not in contradiction with applicable law and your legal rights; and/or
- you have agreed; and/or
- where this is compulsory for legal obligations which apply to us
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
- with clients when putting you forward for a role
- service providers acting as data processors (based within the EEA) who provide IT and back-office system administration services
- professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the United Kingdom who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).